You will be guided through the process of scheduling emails in Microsoft Outlook in the following article. Microsoft Office 365 is compatible with all versions of the software, including Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2010.
Schedule an Email to Send Later in Outlook
Outlook gives you the ability to choose the exact time at which you want your email to be delivered.
- Compose a message for the recipient. Create a new message, reply to an existing message, or forward an existing message. Message creation is simple.
- Select the Options option from the drop-down menu.
- Delay delivery can be selected from the More Options drop-down menu.
- The box labeled “Do not deliver before” should be selected in the Properties dialog box.
- Choose the day and time when the message will be delivered.
- Click on the X to close the window.
- In the message window, press the Send button.
This will place your message in the Outbox until the time stated in the message is reached, at which point it will be despatched to the appropriate recipient.